Bon depuis le temps que j'aimerais le faire, je post une demande d'aide pour drop les items pour faire pop le NM.
D'ailleurs ça pourrait intéressé notre Zeu : Fast Cast
Le fight étant difficile, je demanderai un peu d'aide chez les Bogz.Enhances Fast Cast Effect :
* Spellcasting time -3%
* Spell recast time -1.5%
Le NM est un Antlion : Alastor Antlion
(weak : Wind) qui pop à Attohwa Chasm
Je copie-colle la description du combat
* Eventual spawn from trading an Antlion Trap to the ??? at F-10.
* The Feeler Antlion is initially spawned by the trap.
o The Feeler Antlion needs to be kept alive and tanked, and it will spawn an Executioner Antlion periodically. Which Antlion spawns from the Feeler Antlion (or whether one spawns at all) is based on it doing a weaponskill, so it can be controlled by not hitting the Feeler Antlion, to keep it from getting TP. When the Feeler Antlion uses Venom Spray or Mandibular Bite, nothing is spawned. When it uses Sandpit an Executioner Antlion will spawn, and when it uses Sandblast, Alastor Antlion will spawn.
o Kill the Executioner Antlions as they spawn; if left unkilled, up to 8 of them can be loaded at once.
* Eventually, the Alastor Antlion will spawn. At that point all the smaller Antlions should be immediately killed, and then Alastor taken down. Care should be taken to avoid aggro or have someone defeat the nearby Tracker Antlions that can spawn in approximately four spots around the area, as they do link. (An outside BST party is useful for charming them and holding them.)
* Killable by: A full alliance of 18 characters level 75 is recommended to deal with Alastor and the other antlions.
o It is incredibly easy to kite, any job can hold it for upwards of 10 minutes with minimal skill. Alastor itself can be killed by 2-3 Black Mage after its up. If someone out of alliance grabs Alastor when it pops, then kites it off, even if the party wipes the feeler/executioners will despawn and they can reraise. Using this information, its potentially killable with one party and fairly easily killed by 8 people provided they don't mind wiping.
o It is helpful to have at least one White Mage outside the alliance so they aren't hit by Breakga.
* Item Drops: The Rostrum Pumps drops 100% of the time
* Immune to Stun, Slow, Elegy, and Blind. Stun WS may work, though I have seen no testing to confirm it since Alastor is fairly easily interrupted by plain melee.
* Special Attacks: Casts Breakga, Stoneskin, Stonega III, Stone IV, Quake, Additional Effect: Petrify.
L'item de pop
est un Antlion Trap
il faut le crafter
Yield: Antlion Trap
* 1 x Coeurl Whisker
* 1 x Animal Glue
* 1 x Antican Pauldron
* 1 x Antican Robe
* 2 x High-Quality Antlion JawDonc en première étape il faut farmer des Coeurl, Antican, Antlion.
Je posterai d'autres détails plus tard, mais dites moi déjà si ça vous intéresse (dites oui, dites oui...